- When you request additional information or register on LauraSConley.com’s Web site, the Company will ask you to provide basic contact information.
- When you purchase goods or register for or attend Company events, the Company will ask you to provide basic contact information, billing information, and information on your participation in the events or purchase of products on LauraSConley.com’s Web sites.
- LauraSConley.com uses common Internet technologies, such as cookies and Web beacons, to keep track of interactions with the Company's Web sites and emails.
Use of information
- LauraSConley.com uses information collected to provide you with the services you request.
- LauraSConley.com may use information collected to provide you with additional information about the Company’s Services, products, partners, promotions, and events.
- LauraSConley.com may use information collected to improve the Company’s Web sites and Services.
- LauraSConley.com does not share, sell, rent, or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes. LauraSConley.com may share information collected with other companies that work on OvertrainingRecovery.com’s behalf.
- For more information about LauraSConley.com’s use of information collected, please see below.
- Customers of LauraSConley.com may electronically submit data or information to the Company’s services (“Customer Data”).
- LauraSConley.com may access Customer Data only for the purposes of providing the services, preventing or addressing service or technical problems, at a Customer’s request in connection with customer support matters, or as may be required by law.
- Every marketing email from LauraSConley.com contains instructions on how to opt out of receiving further marketing emails from the Company.
- If you provide LauraSConley.com with contact information, you can manage how the Company uses your information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of the Company’s marketing emails.
Privacy Statement, effective as of November 1, 2016
(the “Company”) is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals who visit the Company’s Web sites (“Visitors”), individuals who register to use the Services as defined below (“Customers”), individuals who purchase product sold by the Company, and individuals who register to attend the Company’s corporate events (“Attendees”). This Privacy Statement describes the Company’s privacy practices in relation to the use of the Company’s Web sites and the related applications and products and services offered by the company (the “Services”).
1. Web sites covered
This Privacy Statement covers the information practices of Web sites that link to this Privacy Statement, including: http://www.LauraSConley.com; etc., (collectively referred to as “LauraSConley.com’s Web sites” or “the Company’s Web sites”).
LauraSConley.com’s Web sites may contain links to other Web sites. The information practices or the content of such other Web sites is governed by the privacy statements of such other Web sites. The Company encourages you to review the privacy statements of other Web sites to understand their information practices.
2. Information collected
LauraSConley.com collects information with regard to IP address, association location, timestamp, and browser information about Web site visitors.LauraSConley.com also asks for and collects email address and other personal contact information.
3. Use of information collected
Information is used to enhance the performance of the Company’s Web sites and for marketing of the Company’s Products and Services. Contact information may be used to send Product and Service information.
4. Web Site Navigational Information
LauraSConley.com’s site collects a variety of types of cookies to enhance site performance, improve functionality, and understand the effectiveness of marketing activities. The Company’s Web sites also capture IP address and web beacon information.
5. Sharing of information collected
Company may share Data about Customers with the Company's contracted service providers so that these service providers can provide services on our behalf. Without limiting the foregoing, Company also share Customer Data with the Company's service providers to ensure the quality of information provided, and with third-party social networking and media Web sites, such as Facebook, for marketing and advertising on those Web sites. Company does not share, sell, rent, or trade any information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
6. Correcting and updating your information
Customers may update or change their information by sending an email to email@example.com. To update your company information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests to access, change, or delete your information will be handled within 30 days.
LauraSConley.com uses robust security measures to protect Data AboutLauraSConley.com Customers and Data AboutLauraSConley.comAttendees. Because the Company uses the Services to maintain Data AboutLauraSConley.com Customers and Data AboutLauraSConley.com Attendees, this information, which is stored in the Services, is secured using industry standards.
8. Changes to this Privacy Statement
Company reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement. Company will provide notification of the material changes to this Privacy Statement through the Company’s Web sites at least thirty (30) business days prior to the change taking effect.
9. Contacting us
Questions regarding this Privacy Statement or the information practices of the Company’s Web sites should be directed to Company by emailing email@example.com.