Thank you for taking Laura’s Online Self-Assessment.
The answers you provide, when done truthfully, should give you some sense of your current health and wellness. The self-assessment is absolutely no substitute for competent medical advice, but it can help you better understand your current state of wellness. The assessment is useful regardless of whether you are an elite athlete, an active fitness enthusiast, or someone who is out of shape that wants a personal health transformation.
There are 50 questions in the self-assessment and should take about 10 minutes or less to complete.
The self-assessment is based on a points system. At the conclusion of the assessment, your points will be tallied to determine your level of health and wellness. Note, this assessment is not a diagnostic tool and is no substitute for a medical examination.
The self-assessment looks at the areas of wellness that are Laura’s focus. You’ll be asked questions regarding:
- Your current level of fitness and health
- Your current diet, activity, and exercise habits
- Health complaints and symptoms you might be suffering from
- The level of rest and recuperation you incorporate into your life today
- The level of stress you experience today and the ways you manage that stress
- The motivators and drivers that influence your behaviors today
- A sense of your how clear your personal goals and aspirations are